Congratulations to the following Team Lloyd Irvin athletes who achieved their dream of becoming a World Champion last weekend in Long Beach, CA at the IBJJF BJJ World Championships:
· Carlo Levell (blue belt, featherweight, male)
· Shane Hill-Taylor (blue belt, lightweight, male)
· Aarae Alexander (blue belt, featherweight, female)
· Keenan Cornelius (purple belt, mw/open, male)
· De’Alonzio “DJ” Jackson (brown belt, mw, male)
All in all, Team Lloyd Irvin left the pyramid with 6 Gold, 3 Silver, and 10 Bronze. Not exactly the results we wanted but it’s proof that we’re fielding a World Class team each year.
Now the team is preparing for the Nationals in September, and Paramount BJJ (Team Lloyd Irvin PA) will be sending a squad out to California with one goal: GOLD.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!