This Saturday, May 20th Paramount Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu will hold it’s 2017 Spring in-house tournament. This event is open to all TAC Team BJJ schools, and will feature divisions for children (age 5+), teens, and adults (white & blue belt). See below for more information.
- 9:00 am- Doors open
- 9:45 am- Rules meeting
- 10:00 am- Children and Teen matches begin
- 1:00 pm- Adult divisions begin
Point system (as per the IBJJF)
- Takedown: 2 points
- Sweep: 2 points
- Knee-on-stomach: 2 points
- Guard pass: 3 points
- Mount position: 4 points
- Back position: 4 points
- Advantages are given when a competitor almost scores or almost gets a submission. Advantages are only taken into account when the score is tied.
- Children: 3 minutes
- Teens: 4 minutes
- Adult white belts: 5 minutes
- Adult blue belts: 6 minutes
- $40 until Thursday (May 18)
- $30 for competitors from visiting (invited) academies
- There is NO day-of registration
Register NOW before it’s too late, don’t miss the biggest event of Spring!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!